Feedback Corner

Hear what you've been saying about CaribbeanTales!

Your newsletter is awesome, marvelous, and extremely informative! It is wonderful to have our information thus collated. I can imagine when it is developed to its fullest. Thank you for letting me be a lil part of the action! Give Praise!

Dr. Yvonne Bobb-Smith, PhD, Lecturer in
Caribbean Studies at Ryerson University

How exciting to receive your newsletter in my email. What a wonderful idea! I agree completely that there has been too wide a gap between the voices of Caribbean Canadian scholars and Caribbean Canadian people. It is a chasm I seek to bridge with my own criticism in the popular press and it is very reassuring indeed to see academics reaching out in this manner. In fact, it is thrilling and so very long overdue. God bless you in your endeavour and let Caribbean Tales become an enduring site of inspiration and support for our people.

Donna Bailey Nurse,
Author, What's a Black Critic To Do?

Great idea to do an electronic newsletter. It looks good, is nicely designed and easy to navigate, it is full of information and must be a LOT of work! You sure are keeping busy....lots of luck to you!!

Andra Sheffer, Executive Director of Bell New Media

Congratulations! The newsletter is very good.

Anne Marrian, Program Director,
Canadian Race Relations Foundation

I am the principal of a small progressive private high school in Toronto and I look forward to encouraging my students to read Caribbean Tales too. I think the kind of story telling you promote, where oral history comes alive in the voices of the rememberers, is very important, especially in a country like Canada, struggling to contain and to welcome all of us from all over, and make a rich new culture by the mix.

Dr. Meg Fox, Principal,
The Dragon Academy, Toronto